HDGA events are open to all players, and no preregistration is needed to play. HDGA recognizes Men and Women divisions in levels of Open, Amateur, and Recreational players. Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco related products are prohibited at most HDGA events, and in all State, City, and County parks.
There is a $5 insurance fee for non HDGA members. Our monthly events are held on permanent and temporary basket courses, by use of special permit as a one round (or day) event at City or State parks, and the HDGA must carry an insurance rider for all events held at State or City & County public parks. Club membership’s are available for $25 online, or at all of our monthly events and includes yearly insurance and discounts on Club disc purchases. Volunteers are ALWAYS welcomed to help with course and setup when needed. For more information contact:
All monthly player’s meetings will take place @ 9:30AM unless otherwise noted. Also, all monthlies will be held on Saturday’s, unless you see an asterick “*” following the date.
- January 29 – Kupuohi Neighborhood Park (**Players meeting at 9:00am ; shotgun start @ 9:30) – (1 Round of 18) – Scores from the January monthly
- February 26 – Sand Island State Recreation Area (meet near the tower, about halfway into the park. see Sand Island Course Map) – ** Scores from Feb monthly
- March – 27* – Kaiaka Bay Beach Park – Google Maps link (Course Map) – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- April – 23 – Kapapapuhi Point Park (“Loch Ness Monster”) – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- May – 21 – Sand Island State Recreation Area
- June – 11 – Kupuohi Summer Shootout 2022 Presented by MVP – Kupuohi Neighborhood Park – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- July – 16 – Kapapapuhi Point Park (“Loch Ness Monster”) – Registration will be up soon!
- August 6-7 – 22nd Annual Hawaii State Championships at the Hawaii Country Club in Kunia – Co hosted by HDGA & Oahu Disc Golf – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- September – 24 – Kupuohi Neighborhood Park
- October – 8-9 – 27th Annual Flyin Hawaiian open – Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- November – 19 – Kapapauhi Point Park
- December – 17 – Kaiaka Bay Beach Park